Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons
Beautiful Christmas Wedding Ideas
So, that’s it folks, Christmas over for another year! For all of you newly engaged brides-to-be who may be stumbling across these pages for the first time a huge congratulations – and welcome. For those of you who don’t know, Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons is Chic Vintage Brides regular Friday roundup post where I share 5 fab finds, be it the most beautiful bouquets, chic colour palettes, dashing groom’s looks, sumptuous tablescapes, sweetest ring bearers, anything really that I find, fall in love with and think you will adore too. In fact I am even open to suggestions, so do leave a comment in the section below if you have an idea for a post you would like me to take a look at. Today though, as I am still full of seasonal cheer and as a special for treat for all of you thinking about a festive nuptials, here are 5 of the most gorgeous Christmas wedding posts from around the wedding blogging world….. Oh and you might want to have your pinning finger ready for these posts, as they are always some of the most popular on Pinterest!
1. This sweet Newlywed Christmas shoot is full of fab retro styling and features the cutest vintage VW bug. Plus, wedding or no don’t you just adore this Mistletoe Pomander? I for one would love to have one hanging in my hall!
2. Oh you really can’t beat a red, green and gold colour palette for a festive wedding! It’s plush, its vibrant and looks beautiful against a snow white backdrop…..
3. Doesn’t this Christmas Wedding tablescape just give you warm fuzzies? There’s just something about the colours and the illuminated heart wreath in the background!
4. And you Christmas wedding signature cocktail? Why a Cranberry Martini of course! It is the season to be merry after all. And how yum does this look?
5. Speaking of scrumptious, the wedding cake from this Christmas woodland inspiration shoot looks as tasty as it does pretty. Winter is such a perfect season for some budget friendly, DIY-able decor too. Add red berries, pine cones and berries to your aisle, table-runners or centrepieces and cake, for a result that is bright and beautiful…..
If these pictures and posts have whet your appetite for more Christmas wedding inspiration, take a look here, here oh and here or pop across to Chic Vintage Brides Christmas Wedding inspiration board on Pinterest. And whilst you’re there why not stop and stay for a while? With over 160 boards and 26,000 pins I promise you will find something you love.
Enjoy the rest of the holiday season!