Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons
Christmas Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons
Here’s a bit of a sneak peek of what’s in this, the last Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons before Christmas!…..
Our tree is up and looking pretty, with presents starting to appear beneath it; I have finished work for the year, sherry is open and an evening of Love Actually is planned for tomorrow….. I do believe it is beginning to look a lot like Christmas! It dawned on Mr E and I just last night, that of the seven Christmases we have spent together this will be the first we will be waking up at home. Having never spent a Christmas morning at home, together, just the two of us, we realised that we had no Christmas morning traditions or rituals of our own, and so this will be the year we start some!
Befitting of the last SWR before Christmas, my pick of this weeks posts has a beautifully traditional seasonal palette (of red, white and green)…..
1. Kicking off with this most magical of Christmas Bridal Showers on Burnett’s Boards from Anastasiya Belik Photography with just the perfect mix of cable knits, candle light and chic seasonal decor……
2. If you loved that just wait until you see this lush Christmas Wedding (or party) inspiration shoot from Maru Photography, just how tasty does this dessert table look??…..
3. As well as being fabulously seasonal a palette of red & gold, like this Ballroom Wedding captured by Heather Jowett, always looks so lavish…..(I am rather taken with the bride’s cosy looking faux fur cape too!)
4. Whilst this romantic Omaha wedding from Megan Pomeroy isn’t strictly seasonal it is sure to make you swoon with its stylish bridal party (little black bridesmaids dresses!) fresh colour palette and breathtaking blooms – just look at this chair decor!
5. And last but not least, its not too late for a little Christmas DIY project, so something for you to try this weekend – these adorable decorations by Rachel May…..
I am quite excited at the thought of Mr E and I making our very own Christmas traditions this year – I would like sherry and seasonal songs to start my day and Mr E Mince pies and a comedy Christmas special – it has to be The Office doesn’t it? How about you? How will you be spending Christmas morning and what traditions do you have to make it special?
Have a fab weekend everyone!