I have just the thing for you today, the sweetest note to end the week on! All attention lately has been firmly on the bride, with the unveiling of the beautiful new bridal collections for 2015 (if you missed them then take a look here for some red carpet glamour, here for wedding dresses truly fit for a princess oh and Claire Pettibone’s Gothic Angel collection really mustn’t be missed!) So anyway, this week I felt we should spend a little time thinking of the men in our life. Tuesday was all about the Groom (if you missed my 10 easy ways to style him, and his men, vintage then you can see it here) and today its all about the cherubs who never fail to elicit ‘awwws’ from bride, bridesmaids and guests alike! You see it is not just the grooms that have been upping the style stakes of late, ring bearers are becoming increasingly dapper little chappies. So in this week’s Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons I have found 5 of the sweetest ring bearer looks for you, that would be just perfect for a vintage wedding…..
1. Starting with this classy little man in his shades of brown ensemble. This super co-ordinated look is just perfect for Summer, with the pale trousers and crisp white shirt, or early Autumn thanks to the hat and splashes of dark brown. Speaking of dark brown, oh my goodness those doe eyes are so gorgeous and I love how the hat is scrunching down his little ears!…..
2. With mismatched bridesmaids and grooms why not ring bearers too? I love how their looks are different but tied together with colour and pattern (with the plaid, navy and tan); and how the denim manages to look both cas and smart with the simple addition of a bow tie. Oh and just look at the gorgeous grins on these little scamps – they know they’re looking good!……
3. This is such a fun look for a little one! Bright colours are perfect for the smallest members of the bridal party, so be bold because when they’re this adorable anything goes…..and check out the boutonniere…..
4. Nothing says vintage quite like tweed. And this little dandy’s slightly too large attire looks especially sweet – like he might have borrowed it! Mismatching accessories likes ties and hats is the perfect way of making each little ring bearer feel special and unique oh and I LOVE the practical yet stylish casual shoes. You just know they would have been comfortable running about in all day, but being black manage to look quite smart still…..
5. Of course for a formal wedding you just can’t go wrong with a well-fitting mini tux! Especially dashing when paired with a sweeping hair do and a grin as sweet as this…..
These are some seriously stylish ring bearers, guaranteed to steal a few hearts! If none of these looks have grabbed you though, there are plenty more ideas in CVBs Flower Girls and Ring Bearers Pinterest board so do pop across and take a peek.
Well Mr E and I are away for the weekend, with the pup of course. A weekend relaxing by the river is going to be perfection!
Happy weekend everyone,