Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons – Inspiration Boards
Welcome to the weekend lovelies! Don’t you just love a short week and a long weekend. I hope you have some wonderful plans for your Easter weekend. My weekend is going to be particularly long as Mr E and I are away on a mini holiday next week; our first ‘family’ holiday with Bodie. Don’t despair though for all will remain normal at Chic Vintage Brides in my absence (ain’t technology great) I have posts all lined up and ready for you – there will be beautiful bridal fashion, a chic 1930s bride and a Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons dedicated to some of the most romantic weddings EVER. So plenty to look forward to! Of course, I can’t say goodbye before I share this weeks Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons, five of the most gorgeous inspiration boards of the last 7 days……
1. I am not usually a pastel girl myself, but this Powder Blues & Coral Pinks inspiration board from Sonia over at Want That Wedding is so pretty it could just be enough to change my mind…..
2. There could be a bit of a theme starting to appear in the inspiration boards I have chosen (it must be the weather making me blue) But I couldn’t resist this romantic azure blue wedding inspiration board from Hey Wedding Lady with its relaxed southern charm…..
3. The ever stylish team at BHLDN teamed up with the lovely peeps at Wedding Paper Divas to come up with this fabulously bohemian ‘Fabled Love’ inspiration board featuring their Rena dress and Camellia hat…… more brides in hats, I say!
4. This chic yellow and coral wedding inspiration board (yep, yellow and coral, no sign of blue anywhere in this board!) from One Fab Day is just heavenly and would be just perfect for a Spring or Summer wedding…..
5. Ahh, Kate at Magnolia Rouge always manages to create such beautifully romantic and utterly unique palettes, and this Petrol & Copper wedding inspiration board is no exception (I’d quite like to use this colour combo for my lounge actually!)…..
Such a pretty note to finish on, have a wonderful Easter everyone!