Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons
Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons – Decor & Details
Is it just me, or do the weeks seem to be speeding by even more quickly? Honestly I don’t know where this week has gone, but gone it has and we now have a weekend to look forward to! Just before you pop off to start yours though, I have one last thing to share with you. Today’s Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons is dedicated to those all important decor and details that make a wedding unforgettable. Those sometimes little things that leave a lasting impression, that set your wedding apart, that shares a little love of yours or hints at a special memory. Those details that transform your venue or reception, that take your wedding from wow, to WOW! Here are my favourite 5 from the last week…..
1. Does anything say Spring or Summer quite like a picnic? And with my current obsession for all things glamping I can’t imagine anything more splendid than a picnic at a wedding – either an intimate basket just for two (surely the most perfect opportunity for those newlywed portraits) or a whole lawn of blankets for a picnic wedding breakfast…..heavenly!
2. How about this stunning floral staircase arrangement for an indoor wedding (it reminds me of the Downton Abbey wedding and Mary’s grand unveiling to Lord Grantham & Carson….aahhh happy days!) Imagine the scent to greet your guests as they arrive, and wouldn’t it just be the most beautiful place for portraits?!
3. I love the current trend for hanging centrepieces, they are such a great way to light your reception romantically….. plus prettied up with some florals they sure look amazing…..
4. How about delighting your guests with a relaxed bar area? It would be ideal for keeping them entertained whilst you and your new hubby are whisked away somewhere romantic for portraits…..but you might struggle to tempt guests away for the breakfast!
5. And nothing leaves more of a lasting impression on your guests than a fabulous exit, like this vintage get-away …..
Speaking of get-aways, pop across to Facebook to see another stylish exit from the bride & groom – I will be sharing one every Friday, celebrating the start of the weekend and saying arrivederci to another week!
Have a fabulous weekend lovelies!