Stunning Spring Wedding Tablescapes
Good morning lovelies! Bride-to-be or not you are going to love today’s Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons because the beginning of Spring also marks the return of outside entertaining. And so after swooning over the most beautiful Spring bridal bouquets, 5 gorgeous looks for your grooms and the most perfect palettes for a Spring wedding; this week we continue our saunter through Spring with a look at some stunning tablescapes!
Whilst all you really need for the perfect wedding breakfast or outdoor celebration is good food and great company, a beautiful tablescape definitely creates an ambience and makes proceedings that little extra special. So, sit back and soak up these gorgeous ideas for Spring wedding table decorations…..
1. Layering textures and colours gives a sense of opulence – and this as true of tablescapes as it is of floral creations. A cascading centrepiece in the prettiest of palettes, atop a table that incorporates silver, pearl, gold, blush, etched glass and toile is layering at its very best!
2. Add glamour and a feeling of opulence with ornate gold or brass candelabras and candlesticks. Tall tapered candles always look so elegant and will create a perfectly romantic light as the sun sets on your celebration. And don’t be afraid to mix metallics – the gold and silver sit together perfectly at this table don’t they?
3. This gorgeous tablescape proves yet again that there is nothing more chic than simplicity, especially when it comes to colour palettes. Even the most plain dinner service looks beautiful when mixed with ivory blooms, lush Spring greens, ornate silverware and a rustic wood table!
4. Don’t despair if your budget won’t stretch to ornate candelbras and candlesticks because household objects such as wine bottles make the perfect budge friendly alternative. They are just as effective and with tall tapered candles look almost as beautiful!
5. In fact if you’re a bride on a budget wondering how you will ever afford beautiful linen, dinner service, silverware, glasses AND centrepieces, well this gorgeous little sweetheart table shows just how a beautiful setting and a little imagination can be all the decor your wedding reception needs!…..
Have a fabulous weekend everyone!