Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons
5 Gorgeous Summer Rose Wedding Invitations
Your wedding stationery is so much more than just a way of letting your guests know when and where. Your invitations are the first glimpse your nearest and dearest get of the big day you have planned; they create excitement and anticipation and most importantly they set the tone for the coming celebrations. In fact nowadays your invitations and stationery are as much a part of the decor, ambiance and memories of your wedding as the flowers. And what conveys romance and Summer more than roses? So, here are the 5 most gorgeous rose wedding invitations…..
1. I love the pretty envelope liner to this sophisticated letterpress stationery. The style of the painted roses with lily of the valley and feathers, gives it a real Edwardian feel don’t you think?…..
Little Miss Press, Photography by KT Merry via Flutter Mag
2. With a real air of romance and whimsy, these delightful watercolours are so pretty and fresh….they would be perfect for a garden wedding!
3. Of course roses can look just as gorgeous in rich vibrant hues as pretty pastel shades, and I love how they’ve given a bold design a more refined elegance with the use of a calligraphy font…..
Smitten On Paper, Photography by KT Merry Photography via SMP
4. There is a simple charm to these more neutral coloured invitations, and I just adore the Kraft paper envelopes!
PEONY Art Decoration Studio, Photography by Anastasiya Belik via Burnett’s Boards
5. Or for an air of whimsy, how about this playful, colour packed illustration? It has a slightly more modern feel, especially the fold out design with the thoughtful eat, shop, see, do and stay ideas for your guests, but still with a hint of vintage and a real sense of fun…..
Erin Marshall, Photography by Stacy
For more Summer wedding ideas do take a look at this fabulous red, white & blue wedding inspiration board, these scrummy Summer wedding cake ideas, these stunning Summer bridal bouquets, these stylish Summer grooms and the five prettiest Summer wedding colour palettes. Or for more inspiration on making an impression with your stationery just click here.
Have a fab weekend!