Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons
Gorgeous Garden Wedding Ideas
If you’ve been enjoying this week’s garden wedding themed posts (so far there’s been a romantic Garden wedding inspiration board, BHLDN’s Painted Garden collection for Spring 2015 and a beautiful Secret Garden inspiration shoot) as much as I have, you’ll be pleased to hear we’re finishing the week with a floral flourish and a Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons dedicated to Garden nuptials. So if you are already planning, or after this week’s posts are now considering, a glamorous garden affair, take a peek at these 5 gorgeous garden wedding posts from around the wedding web…..
1. There is so much I love about garden weddings and this heartfelt and intimate celebration just about features them all – an intimate and uniquely personal ceremony (you can’t get much more personal than getting married in your own backyard!), family style dining (on tables hand made by the groom no less)…..
Oh and a bath bar of beer!
Photography Katie Stoops via Classic Bride
2. Whilst they may tend to be more relaxed, Garden weddings definitely don’t mean having to scrimp on style. Just take a look at this brides lovely lace wedding dress for her garden celebration…..
Best Photography via Every Last Detail
3. Having such a lush venue, you can always save a few pennies on decor – look how lovely a naked wedding cake looks with just a few flowers circling it…..
Photgraphy by Becca Borge via Ruffled
4. I just had to share this lovely garden wedding inspiration board from Hey Wedding Lady? It perfectly captures one of the very best things about a garden wedding – the abundance of flowers! Paired with some lovely watercolour details and all in the prettiest palette of pastels, it is utterly divine!
5. If you love these ideas and are looking for more, take a look at the roundup of pretty garden wedding ideas over on Aisle Perfect, which includes this rather lovely vintage escort card display…..
And for even more ideas and inspiration why not pop across and take a peek at my Garden Wedding Pinterest board