5 Perfect Palettes for a Spring Wedding
Hello lovelies! Those of you who have been visiting Chic Vintage Brides for some time, may remember back before Christmas, after you all loved my 5 Perfect Palettes for an Autumn Wedding so much, that I promised the perfect palette posts would become a more regular feature. Well, after a long cold Winter for many of you, today I thought it was about time we started to look forward to Spring! So this week’s Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons features 5 of the most fabulous colour combinations for a Spring wedding, and gives you the chance to have a say in which one becomes the next inspiration board! All you have to do is comment on this post or pop across to CVBs Facebook page and like whichever one you love the most (you have a week to decide!) from…..
1. This lovely fresh palette of powder blues and very pale blush. Dreamy and ethereal, there is more than a hint of vintage charm in these delicate hues……
2. A super romantic palette of elegant neutrals inspired by the stark contrast of pretty almond blossom against the bare branches. Browns have never looked so lovely!…. oh and just imagine it with a splash of gold or bronze for some added opulence. It would look so stunning for a rustic outdoor ceremony and barn reception!…..
3. Although not an obvious choice for Spring, it is sure to be everywhere this year after Pantone selected it as their colour of the year; and I for one LOVE it! Sensual and bold, delicious Marsala is a daring tone with a distinctly Autumnal feel that evokes warmth, richness and, when mixed with blush, romance…..
4. Or how about something a little more fun? Go bright and breezy with a palette of aqua, orange and yellow. With a dash of pink added to the mix (colours I never thought would go, but this cake proved me wrong) it is just as sweet as it is bold!
5. Of course nothing says Spring like the crisp greens and warm sunshine of the new season, and that’s exactly what this beautiful bouquet reminded me off. This colour palette would work so well for an outdoor wedding, think garden, meadow or woodland; anywhere lush and green!
Lovely, don’t you think? For more Spring wedding ideas take a peek at some of my past inspiration boards here, here, here, here and here! And if you’re new to CVB, congratulations and welcome!, you can catch up on Autumn and Winter‘s colour palettes here and here.
Oh and don’t forget to let me know which is your favourite! Simply leave me a comment below, or head over to Chic Vintage Brides Facebook page ‘Like’ whichever palette you love best and it might just be my next inspiration board!
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!