5 Magical Winter Wedding Tablescapes
Good morning lovelies, and welcome to another weekend….. well almost! There is of course just one more thing to be done before we can power down our computers, take our heels off and open that well deserved bottle of wine; and bride-to-be or not you are going to love today’s Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons. The holiday season is the time of the year when we gather our loved ones and friends, give thanks, celebrate and welcome the New Year. And whilst all you really need is good food, good company and perhaps the odd tipple (just to keep the cold away!), a beautiful tablescape definitely helps to make proceedings that little extra special. So, continuing our Winter wanderings, today I have mustered 5 of the most magical Winter tablescapes…..
1. Add glamour to your table, even to an al fresco fete, with chandaliers and splashes of gold. I love the rich seasonal colour palette of this elegant rustic tablescape – oh and how fab are the wishbone napkin rings??
2. Who says a Winter wedding (or celebration) must be in seasonal hues? This rose gold tablecloth looks so pretty against the snow white backdrop! And a garland runner adds colour and texture to a table at the fraction of the cost of a formal floral centrepiece, but looks just as gorgeous…..
3. Silver gives a Winter table elegance and a touch of frost, especially paired with pine cones and rustic wood. Coloured glass is a great way to add colour and a look of opulence to your place setting and nothing says romance quite like candle light….. this could be my favourite tablescape ever! Don’t you just love all of the textures?
4. No palette can be more perfect for a sophisticated celebration than black and gold. It never fails to look stunningly luxurious. Staggered candles make an easy yet surprisingly effective centrepiece….and never has crochet looked so chic – I actually have tablecloth envy for the first time in my life!
5. But of course nothing says Christmas quite like the classic shades of Holly and Mistletoe. Lush floral centerpieces filled with seasonal rich red blooms and pine adds opulence to a relatively simple table and really pops against a snowy backdrop. And isn’t it amazing how lovely a simple sprig of something seasonal on a white plate looks?
Have a fabulous weekend!