Elegant Summer Wedding Tablescape Ideas
After swooning over the last few weeks over the scrummiest Summer wedding cake ideas, these stunning Summer bridal bouquets, these stylish Summer grooms and the five prettiest Summer wedding colour palettes; we continue our Summer themed Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons with a look at some stunning tablescapes!
1. Summer is all about the outdoors and why should your wedding celebration be any different? Just be sure to choose somewhere that offers shade to protect your friends and loved ones from that hot summer sun – pergolas and trees will help keep you cool and make the perfect place to hang some pretty lighting for the evening!
2. I love everything about this heavenly beach wedding tablescape. From the elegant silverware to the beautiful blue palette it is a lesson in coastal chic. A monochromatic colour scheme can look so stylish, just be sure to add some depth with beautiful textures in your tableware and linen….
3. This outdoor summer tablescape just goes to show what a difference a little creative thinking and lighting can make to the most simple of reception settings!…..
4. Creating a sense of opulence is all about layering – textures and colours and this as true of tablescapes as it is of floral creations. A cascading centrepiece of summer florals in a complex palette, atop a rustic wood table adorned with rich fruit, delicate china, gold tableware, lavender linen and etched glass is layering at its absolute best!
5. I love the trend for floral runners as centrepieces. Created from lush greenery like this one they will save a few pennies as well as allow conversation to flow unhindered across the table. And you can always add a little height and opulence to your tablescape with some stunning candelabras…..
And have a fab weekend!