Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons
I love a good DIY project and they are just perfect for weddings. There is quite simply no better way to make your day beautifully unique and personal; involve friends, family and loved ones in the build up to your celebrations (and believe me when I say, everyone will want to be involved!) all whilst saving yourself a few pennies. Sadly, without a crafty or capable bone in my body I am DIY useless! Having said that though, I swear the Wedding Flower DIYs in this week’s Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons have been made to look so simple, even I am tempted to give them a try…..
1. Inspired by the gorgeous floral updo in this pin, I think this pretty Hair Flower DIY tutorial from The Beauty Department is just perfect for you or any of your ladies – bridesmaids or flower girls…..
2. This pretty wall of fresh blooms by Flower Muse featured on Green Wedding Shoes would make the most gorgeous backdrop for your ceremony, a romantic sweetheart table or a whimsical photobooth!…..
3. When I say I am DIY useless, I truly mean useless – even struggling with the simple task of arranging a bouquet. So I have this Bare Stem Wedding Bouquet DIY from Rustic Wedding Chic pinned, just ready for the next time Mr E surprises me with a bunch of something beautiful…..
4. Wedding or no wedding I am tempted to try this sweet DIY Floral Letter from The Mrs & Momma Bird, and how fab would it look in a monogram? It would make such a lush and scent filled finishing touch to your wedding decor – and you will never believe how much it cost to make! (HINT not even double figures!)
5. If you follow Chic Vintage Brides on Facebook you will have already seen this gorgeous garland adorned vintage car getaway. And if you loved it as much as I do, then this is the DIY project for you! The team over at Once Wed gave away all of their secrets on just how to recreate the look for your own big day…..
Such perfect projects for the weekend! Of course for those of you (or rather, us) that are less than crafty, we can always console ourselves with these wise words from the gorgeous Mr Gosling…..
Have a great weekend – and happy DIYing!