Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons
Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons – Valentines Day
Happy Valentines Day my lovelies!
Before I leave you to enjoy an evening of romance with my wonderful hubby, there is time for just one final post packed full of Valentines Day inspiration, this weeks Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons! This week of course the wedding world was awash with even more romance, and here are five of the very best…..
1. Starting with this rocking and romantic Valentines Day Inspiration Board in red and pink, from One Fab Day – how pretty are those foil heart invitations from Oh So Beautiful Paper??
2. The cherry atop any Valentines look (or vintage bridal look come to that) is of course the red lipstick. And, whilst many make it look easy, there is an art to creating the perfect pout. Take a look at Make-up artist Lora Kelley’s top tips…..
3. I am not sure what is more romantic about this Valentines Day Anniversary Shoot by Mirelle Carmichael. The rich ruby flowers have me weak at the knees, just look at the bouquet of pink ice protea, roses, red anemone, Queen Anne’s lace, flowering cabbage, and blue thistle; and need I mention the flower crown? (both from Back Porch Flowers) But the fact that the groom orgnanised it as a sweet surprise for his wife 🙂 makes my heart positively melt!…..
4. This Spicy Love Wedding Inspiration Shoot by Stephanie Rose Photography is just full of mouthwatering ideas in the deepest darkest reds (including chillis in a bouquet!) My favourite though is definitely this delectable cake and dessert table from Layered Bake Shop…..
5. And last but not least, finish off your Valentines Day dinner and celebrate your love with one (or two) of these yummy Valentines inspired cocktails and mocktails…..
Right, I’m off to make myself pretty and mix myself a Cherubs Cup!
Wishing you all a wonderfully romantic evening,