Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons
Top 5 Pins of the Week
After finishing our Autumn amble last week, I think its time to take another look at some of my (and yours) favourite Pins from the last week – especially as I so enjoyed my first Pinterest post, and I have added another 3500 pins to my burgeoning boards since then! Mind you it is easily done, Pinterest is always so packed full of the prettiest wedding inspiration – I promise whatever era, colour, season or spot you are planning to have your wedding in, I can guarantee there will be something for you on Pinterest amongst my 157 boards…..
So this week’s Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons is all about Pinterest with my top 5 vintage infused wedding pins of the last 7 days…..
1. Starting with this pin from a post of the most beautiful ethereal Edwardian bridal inspiration over on Once Wed, featuring not one but two incredible wax flower crowns from CVB fave Gossamer…..
Photography by Laura Gordon
2. Even the simplest of wedding cakes can become wow placed atop the perfect cake stand! Point proven by this pin…..
Photography by Kate Weinstein Photo via Burnett’s Boards
3. Oh, now this is what you call a wedding bar!
Photography by Aneta Mak via London Bride
4. Victory rolls have never looked so lush as they do in this pin……which, by the way, is taken from Charlotte Balbier‘s swoonfest of a collection A Decade of Style (if you haven’t seen it, go take a peek here)
5. Oh and to finish the five, a little something going on my Christmas wish list (there is less than 12 weeks to go!)…… I LOVE the floral face of this gorgeous watch by Olivia Burton (which, you can buy here on ASOS if you love it too), it reminds me of the Rachel Ruysch painting Claire Pettibone used for her Still Life collection.
If you’re not already on Pinterest or following Chic Vintage Brides and don’t want to miss any more of the pretty then just click here. And did you know, CVB is also on Instagram, Facebook, Google+, Twitter….oh, and Etsy too? Ooh yes, I’m everywhere – taking over the wedding world, one social media platform at a time! 🙂
Well have a fab weekend – and happy pinning!