The Most Beautiful Spring Bridal Bouquets
Good morning lovelies! It’s almost time for the weekend, but just before we wave goodbye to another week there’s time for one more post! After swooning over Mondays roundup of the most fabulous floral wedding dresses (all 20 of them!) and Tuesday’s incredible cascading bouquet recipe; today’s Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons continues this week’s somewhat floral theme with 5 lush wedding bouquets perfect for Spring…..
1. Nothing announces the arrival of Spring, or makes a prettier addition to a bouquet, than the blossom in the trees!
2. Mix olde world blooms in beautiful shades of purples for a textured English cottage-garden style bouquet…..
3. Combine classic spring florals in delicate hues of peach and yellow with foliage from the wild for a beautifully unstructured bridal bouquet just perfect for the new season…..
4. A bouquet of lush greenery and foliage is not only perfect for showcasing all the new gorgeous growth we see in Spring, it can also save you a good few pennies! And doesn’t it look gorgeous? Especially when pulled together into a vintage inspired presentation bouquet like this one….
5. A pretty palette of yellow and blue just makes me think of lambs frolicking under clear blue skies, and adding simple seasonal blooms like daisies to your Spring bouquet creates the sweetest sense of innocence…..
Aren’t they all lovely? If this post just has you yearning for more delightful florals then take a look at my bouquet picks for Autumn & Winter. Or for more Spring wedding ideas take a peek at these gorgeous Spring grooms and these pretty Spring palettes. Oh and don’t forget you chose this elegant blue Spring bouquet to be the colour palette for Chic Vintage Bride‘s next wedding inspiration board so be sure to have a look for it on Tuesday and have a wonderful weekend everyone!