Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons
Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons #69
I think its fair to say this week didn’t exactly go to plan – I have been looking forward to seeing The Great Gatsby for absolute months, counting down the days to the 10th of May, only to discover that it isn’t being shown in NZ until next month?! If at all possible it has made me only more Gatsby obsessed and so today’s Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons is jam packed with Art Deco, Jazz Age, J Gatsby style inspiration…..
1. Inspired in part by this dreamy What If Daisy Buchanan and Jay Gatsby Got Married? inspiration shoot on Love My Dress, that shows how Daisy and Jay Gatsby’s intimate celebration may have looked had their love not met such a tragic end…..
2. I spied this Charlie Chaplin silent movie engagement shoot some time ago now and it remains one of my absolute favourites – it is so stylish and fun…..
3. Oooh this classic vintage secret garden wedding is just full of the loveliest styling details from the gorgeous floral invitations to the bouquets to the ceremony decor and floral centerpieces at the reception…. not to mention the bride’s dress, veil and marcel waved hair!
4. This Art Deco Wedding inspiration shoot is a beautiful mix of glamour and vintage beauty but with a fresh, modern twist and all in the prettiest of pastel pinks and plums……
5. But if pastel is more you, then take a peek at this Waterlily Garden Wedding on Magnolia Rouge with just a hint of Gatsby style…..
So, have you seen it yet?? How suave does the lovely Leo look in that tux??