Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons
Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons – Valentines Day Special
Hello lovelies and a big hip, hip hooray for it is Friday! I don’t know about you but I certainly have that Friday feeling and am looking forward to a weekend relaxing with Mr E and the Bode-meister! But before the weekends festivities begin, there is time for just one more thing and with Valentines Day just around the corner, it seems only fitting that this week’s Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons be dedicated to the Saint of this most romantic of holidays. I have pulled together, to inspire and delight you, 5 of my absolute favourite Valentines posts, from this year and past years, so don’t go anywhere until you have taken a look…..
1. If you got engaged over Christmas and New Year then what better way to celebrate Valentines Day than with a Valentines themed engagement session? (I don’t have to say again how much I regret Mr E and I never having an engagement session do I?) Just look at this glorious shoot from by Green Tree Photography…..
2. Wondering how you might be able to bring some Valentines inspired details and decor into your wedding day? Then take a peek at this Inspiration Board full of pretty in red and pink, perfect for a wedding on the holiday of love…..
3. Of course any Valentines Day wedding bouquet MUST include roses, but I love the texture and shades of red in this bouquet by Huckleberry Karen Design (photographed by Em the Gem)…..
4. A sweet treat in the form of by far my favourite Valentines Day inspired wedding cake ever! This cake by Sugared Saffron doesn’t just look pretty from the outside, it contains hidden secrets that would be sure to wow all your guests – and how exciting to cut into!
5. And of course, no Valentines wedding would be complete without a wedding dress to make your heart, and your grooms heart, flutter. Any one of Vera Wang’s 2013 bridal collection (oh how I adore these wedding dresses – and they come in ivory too!) would be sure to do that, just take a look…..
(you can see this collection on Chic Vintage Brides here)
Well, that marks the end of my week and start of my weekend. See you on Monday for more Valentines Day love….
If you can’t wait until then though why not take a look at my very own Valentines Inspiration Board or more ideas over on CVBs Valentines Day Pinterest Board.