Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons
Gorgeous Ideas for Spring Wedding Invitations
Having now looked at the most stunning Spring tablescapes, beautiful bridal bouquets, delicious ideas for Spring wedding cakes, 5 gorgeous looks for your grooms and the most perfect palettes for a Spring wedding; we are approaching the end of our saunter through Spring. With just a couple more weeks to go, I am sharing some perfectly gorgeous ideas for Spring wedding invitations in today’s Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons – because these little pieces of paper don’t just convey the date, time and location of your wedding, they also give your guests their first glimpse of the sort of celebration it will be. I can’t imagine any guest wouldn’t love to receive an invite as beautifully creative as these…..
1. A floral design for a Spring wedding may seem a little obvious, but finished with a thoughtful addition such as a small pocket of pretty flower seeds – for your guests to plant and watch grow as your day approaches! And your invites are guaranteed to be as unforgettable as your wedding…..
Yes Ma’am Paper Goods, Photography by Ali Harper via Southern Weddings
2. For a more formal Spring affair you can still choose floral, but keep the colours monochrome and elegant, and add a splash of colour as well as a hint of vintage, with some beautiful stamps…..
la Happy, Photography by O’Malley Photographers via Wedding Sparrow
3. Monograms are an elegant finishing touch to your wedding day stationery, especially when mixed with letterpress and a chic colour scheme such as powder blue, copper and lavender…..
The Aerialist Press captured by Bradley James Photography via SMP
4. Of course wedding stationery doesn’t need either elaborate designs or expensive finishing touches for it to be gorgeous. Some stylish calligraphy, in an elegant black or gold ink, on thick ivory card makes a simple but chic introduction to your wedding…..
Maybelle Imasa Photography by Sara Hasstedt via Silk & Willow
5. But if budget is no consideration for you, then I love these vintage postcard style invitations! Aren’t they stunning? Particularly with the addition of a lace die-cut envelope – texture is the perfect way to add opulence to your stationery and your wedding…..
Lazaro Press, Photography by KT Merry via Wedding Sparrow
Have a fab weekend lovelies!