Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons
Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons #7
There were just too many weddings in the wedding blogosphere this week that stopped me in my tracks (did you see the Beautiful Toowoomba Wedding on CVB?) for me to choose just one, and after the success of my Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons of Inspiration Boards the other week, I decided rules be damned, this week I would only feature real weddings! 🙂
1. With my ever increasing penchant for coloured bridal gowns I could not resist this lovely New Zealand wedding from Magnolia Rouge, with the bride in an absolutely breathtaking black (yes, black and believe me, it works!) Vera Wang gown, one from the 2012 collection seen at NYC Bridal Fashion Week…….
2. On 100 Layer Cake I came across the prettiest pastel Australian DIY wedding – it’s the sort of wedding that makes you melt the moment you see the first image……
3. If whimsical, ethereal and magical is for you then you will love this wonderful wedding (from the aptly named The Pretty Blog) as much as I do! Woodland, fairy lights, flower crowns…. is anyone else thinking Titania with Peaseblossom, Cobweb and Moth??
4. This relaxed and laid back wedding from the pages of Love My Dress, whisks you away to romantic Verona, Italy and is oh so elegant! Australian bride Amanda wore a super chic blush Lisa Ho wedding dress and teamed it with an exquisite Jenny Packham headband (I have a peek at Jenny Packham’s 2012 Accessory collection planned for next week, so keep an eye out)
5. And if all that isn’t enough pretty, then take a look at this most romantic Texas Wedding on Green Wedding Shoes – featuring the sparkliest of bridesmaids dresses, the most stunning ruby engagement ring and a head band from one of a kind Etsy store Doloris Petunia……
Aaahhhhh, what a week of weddings that was 🙂
Wishing you the happiest of weekends!