Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons
Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons #65
This week has felt long…. and like many I will certainly be holding Mr E a little tighter and counting my blessings this weekend!
1. “I almost wish we were butterflies and liv’d but three days summer days – three such days with you I could fill with more delight than fifty common years could ever contain.” ~ John Keats to Fanny Brawne. Such a beautiful quote…. and just wait until you get a glimpse of the English Garden Wedding Inspiration shoot inspired by it!
2. I know it is considered every brides nightmare, but this Savannah wedding from Ruffled shows a little rain can’t spoil your day – if you don’t let it! In her beautiful dress and lace BHLDN coverup (which can be found here if you love it as much as I do) this glowing bride I am quite sure never noticed a drop…..
3. A 70 year marriage that started as the groom was drafted to Germany…. a must read story of an incredible couple from Snippet & Ink‘s fabulous Snapshot of a Marriage post this week…..
4. Sara over at Burnett’s Boards has done it again with this romantic and sophistacted, plus super super pretty, Monochromatic Inspiration Board in neutral dusky pink…..
5. Oh and if you adore the pretty palette of Sara’s Inspiration Board then you will swoon at this Springtime Maidens post from Once Wed – packed full of elegant bridesmaids dresses and gorgeous styling (oh and the most romantic looking venue…like something from a Jane Austen novel)
Ooh and they even followed it up with a DIY tutorial on how to recreate that lovely Crown Braid Chignon!
Happy weekend everyone!