Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons
Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons #64
That’s another week done and dusted! How many weeks now until your big day? Don’t the weeks whiz by, especially as the date gets closer, it is amazing how even a long engagement flies – so don’t forget to make the most of every moment! Now this week’s Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons is one for the brides (did everyone see this week’s bride Jo in her stylish tea length wedding dress?) packed full of wedding dress, style and beauty inspiration as well as a few wise words…..
1. Starting with this quaint and casual garden wedding, with a little 70s vibe going on, that is so jam packed with energy, love, and creativity….. just looking at the photos brings a smile to my face and a warmth to my heart.
2. Of course no bride could be complete without a Bridal Shower (or hen do) and Love & Lavender shared some of their favourite Bridal Shower ideas out there….mine would have to be this strawberry one!
3. Oh my, just wait until you see the rest of this pretty as a picture Peach inspiration shoot on Style Me Pretty….
4. This bride was totally unforgettable in her emerald wedding dress, so I’m thrilled to share Belqis’s inspired words of wisdom today!
5. Ooh this wedding is the perfect balance of rustic elegance. I just know you are going to love the bride’s style – her rose gold engagement and wedding ring, customized wedding dress and lush long locks topped by a Twigs & Honey veil; and wait until you see the bridesmaids!!…..
Happy weekend everyone – especially all you brides-to-be!