Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons
Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons #63
It’s Friday – yay! The start of the weekend, who has plans? Sadly mine will be mostly spent catching up with housework after Easter. But before all that there’s time for a quick squiz at some of my favourite posts from this week….. actually this is rather an eclectic Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons, I hope you like it!
1. If you loved Chic Vintage Brides’ mismatched bridesmaids post as much as I did, trust me you will adore the Ice Cream inspired mix’n’match bridesmaids dresses from Southbound Bride – packed full of the prettiest pastel palette you ever will see!
2. When you say the words timeless, elegant and iconic there is but one designer and fashion house that truly fits the labels, that being of course Dior; and Jennifer(from the fabulous Paperswan Bride)’s tribute to Dior Through The Ages on Love My Way perfectly captures the designers visions of luxury lovelieness…..
3. In eager anticipation of the third series, which premiered in the US this week, this House of Stark inspired swoonsome Game of Thrones Inspiration Board from the brilliant Sarah at Burnett’s Boards just took my breath way….
It will likely be months before it makes it over to NZ…. oh well in the mean time I will just have to make do with the books!
4. Speaking of swoonsome, this Vintage Inspired Austin Wedding will seriously make your knees weak – so gorgeous are the weekend long celebrations in fact that 100 Layer Cake dedicated two posts to it!….
5. Now a little something to keep you inspired over the weekend, the second issue of Magnolia Rouge – the Rustic Issue. Which features Elizabeth Messina’s shoot for Ruche’s Spring 2013 Collection, the prettiest of styled shoots, and new lifestyle and travel sections, amongst many other exquisite articles!
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!