Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons
Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons #62
Can you believe next week is the start of April?? Wow this year is flying by! Time goes quickly enough anyway, but when planning a wedding the weeks just pass in a blur and even more so when much of your wedding is DIY – weekends and evenings just don’t seem long enough. This week’s Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons is dedicated to the handmade and DIY wedding with some of my favourite projects for brides, grooms and maids feeling creative and crafty…..
1. It is all inspired by this Shoestring Wedding Ideas post on Wedding chicks, with some great projects of its own…..
2. Braids continuing to be completely on trend right now means there are some beautiful bridal updos that are completely do-able, with a little help from a dexterous bridesmaid 🙂 I love this half up half down waterfall braid on Once Wed…..
3. This DIY Rainbow Sprinkle Cake from The Cake Blog is so fab, I ♥ it! It has real impact and looks super…..
4. If rainbow sprinkles aren’t for you though, how about these absolutely adorable DIY Wedding Cake Toppers?? Available from Etsy at Goose Grease they are an absolute bargain and such a lovely project for you and your future hubby to undertake – how about you paint each others doll?
5. And as a finishing touch to your ceremony venue or as table centres these DIY Watercolour Paper Flowers from 100 Layer Cake are perfect and best of all can be saved as reminders…..
Saving with a few of these projects will free up a little extra cash for that designer Wedding Dress, those must have shoes or for that photographer whose work stole your heart.
Happy Easter – enjoy the long weekend everyone!