Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons
Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons #54
So that’s January done then, on to February!…..which means not long until Valentines Day!! Anyone looking for romantic proposal ideas and inspiration must take a look at the first blog post from this week’s Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons…..
1. Trumpet & Horn’s ever swoonworthy blog not only featured their usual blindingly beautiful bling, but also introduced me to one of my new favourite reads ‘How He Asked‘ – ladies make sure you have tissues to hand if you’re going to take a look!
2. Magnolia Rouge unveiled this soft summery inspiration board of Peonies & Lemons – and a fab new look! Have you seen it?
3. This gorgeous bride is the Barefoot Blonde a blogger and hairstylist from Arizona and her equally boho and glamorous pre-wedding shoot, photographed by Ciara Richardson, on Love My Way will absolutely wow you…..
I love her pretty flower crown!
4. And speaking of pretty flowers, this Spring Wedding Flowers Inspiration Shoot on Ruffled is packed full of the prettiest pastel blooms…..
5. I am not sure I have ever seen such an incredible start to wedding celebrations as this Bali Beach Soiree Welcome Dinner on Green Wedding Shoes…..
And this couple’s big day was, although it hardly seems possible, even more wow! I just love the idea of making a weekend (or week) or your wedding celebrations – a day certainly never feels long enough.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!