Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons
Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons #53
In this week’s Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons I have for your delectation 5 of the prettiest real weddings from the blogosphere this week. Each with varying degrees of vintage but equally gorgeous and inspiring, so newly engaged lovelies and brides-to-be, take a moment to feast your eyes on these……
1. The loveliness of this vintage inspired Charlottesville wedding on Ruffled is almost too much for words…. a wedding in which the bride wears her grandmother’s 194os wedding dress is always going to be special!
2. Style Me Pretty are right, this Carmel Valley wedding from Jose Villa and Flowerwild does indeed have ‘the secret sauce.’ It has the perfect blend of utterly gorgeous style and beautiful images…..
3. Oh my how this Alice in Winter Wonderland Wedding from Green Wedding Shoes takes my breath away with its Victorian details and fantasy theme….and all that snow! This is truly an unforgettable wedding – and an unforgettable love story behind it…..
4. Much as this super stylish couple look like they could be models, this is no inspiration shoot but a vintage glam wedding from Wedding Chicks…..
5. Oh and if handmade and retro is more your choice of vintage, then take a look at these just darned fabulous crafty garden party wedding nuptials on Ruffled…..
I love the intimacy and simplicity of garden weddings….. I say more garden weddings for 2013!!! Please…..
Happy Weekend everyone!