Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons
Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons #52
I confess to having had something of an Emerald obsession for some time (long before Pantone named it their 2013 Colour of the Year) – it was the perfect hue for my Frosted Mistletoe Winter Wedding Inspiration Board, looking particularly gorgeous against the snowy landscape. This week’s Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons is all about the lushest and most regal of greens…..
1. Limn and Lovely are absolutely right when they say Emerald is versatile and universally flattering, but they forgot to mention that when splashed with a touch of coral, as they have in their Forgotten Paradise Inspiration Board, it is super pretty too!
2. There is little I love more than a bride in a coloured wedding dress, and beautiful Sydney bride Bel chose the most breathtaking Emerald number for her intimate Sydney wedding, captured by I Love Wednesdays……
3. Polka Dot Bride this week featured the beautiful watercolour illustrations of the super talented Kathryn Green (see what I did there :)) and I for one am smitten…..
4. Forget any plans you had for the weekend, empty your diary and immerse yourself in truly exquisite wedding inspiration – today the 1st issue of the brand spanking new Magnolia Rouge magazine went live! What can I say but……. it was well worth the wait with 241 pages packed full of pretty!
5. There is Emerald inspiration a plenty in Chic Vintage Brides Emerald Pinterest Board, including this beautiful inspiration shoot from the fabulous Feather & Stone….
Any brides out there planning an emerald infused wedding? Or even thinking of wearing a green wedding dress??
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!