Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons
Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons #51
What a start to the New Year! With lots of lovely new followers on Facebook, Pinterest and Chic Vintage Brides this week I can only think that there must be a lot of elated, excited and engaged ladies out there stumbling across CVB 🙂 So a big Hello, Congratulations, Welcome and Thank-you for stopping by to each and every one of you lovelies!! This week’s Snippets, Whispers and Ribbons is just for you – 5 things to do if you’re newly engaged…..
1. Find a ring (if your lovely husband to be didn’t already propose with one) If you’re not a traditional diamond kind of gal and are looking for inspiration take a peek at this post with a complete rainbow of colour jewels on Polka Dot Bride…..
If diamonds truly are a girls best friend though, take a squiz at these pretty posts on Chic Vintage Brides.
2. Revel in being engaged and celebrate by booking an Engagement Photo Session (it is my only regret, that Mr E and I never did this) Green Wedding Shoes countdown of their best Engagement Shoots from last year is a must read for inspiration…..
3. Throw a party for friends and loved ones (what lady doesn’t love an excuse to get dressed up) I rather love this modern with a hint of vintage glam Dallas Penthouse Reception from Style Me Pretty…..
4. Set a date (even if it’s just narrowing down a year and season) – and don’t discount Winter! 🙂 If you need a reminder of Winter with its mid toned beauty and snow white backdrop makes for such a beautiful wedding then look no further than this Mid-Western Winter Wedding Inspiration Shoot from Ashley Dru on Ruffled…..
5. Start pinning! Set up a Pinterest account (see if you can persuade your hubby-to-be to as well) and let the inspiration wash over you…… to begin with just pin away, everything you see that you love, then take a look after a month for any particular looks, palettes or themes that recur…..
Are you new to CVB and newly engaged? Tell us how the question was popped to you, we’d love to hear all about it 🙂
Have a lovely weekend,