Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons
Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons #5
After a lovely long weekend (and with Mr E’s birthday to plan for) this week has just flown by! And what a week for beautiful weddings, inspiration boards and shoots – so good in fact I struggled to find my favourite five…. but here they are, my pick of this week’s posts (apologies for the slight delay)…..
1. Starting with the most fab-u-lous styling on Love My Dress! Finger Curls & Flowers in Her Hair – the heart shaped succulent bouquet (making me feel all Valentines inspired), the finger and marcel waves and the 1960s inspired dress and floral hair…..
2. Oooh I just love everything about this intimate Sedona wedding from SMP – the snow, the elegantly simple monochrome colour scheme (with accents of gold and green), the colour co-ordination of the umbrellas (planned or otherwise they look gorgeous), the bride’s beautiful dress (of course) but even more so her statement black belt and cosy as well as chic faux fur coat, the bouquet, the photography by Ryan Ray that so eloquently captures the emotion of the day…..
3. NZ based Ruby & Willow‘s fabulous blog Magnolia Rouge is a never ending source of inspiration and this week I couldn’t fail to be grabbed by these stunning invitations – not only are they inspired by my most favourite city but they are in the most gorgeous colour scheme and to top it all for a wedding in my new home – Napier!
I can’t wait to see the wedding photos!
4. This Wedding Fashion shoot by Elizabeth Messina is the epitome of dreamy……
……particularly this image of the long sleevedKatherine by Monique Lhuillier with that beautiful veil!
5. And for any brides-to-be inspired by the photoshoot at number 1. take a look at this Deco Glam inspiration board in Purple and Silver from Snippet & Ink……
Happy weekend everyone!