Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons
Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons #47
You might get the inkling from this post that I am feeling a tad Christmassy!…. how could anyone not with all the lovely inspiration?? The wide world of the web has been abounding this week with the most beautiful Yule Tide ideas for DIY projects, soirees, refreshments and of course weddings. and I have selected my faves for this weeks Christmas Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons……
1. Oh how I love this Retro Engagement Shoot from Love My Dress! It has to be the sweetest and smiliest engagement shoot I have ever seen – it can not fail to put a smile on your face and I for one can not wait to see the wedding photos!
(and just how darned cute is that bunny??? I want one!)
2. Planning a Christmas Wedding, Engagement Soiree or a just for the hell of it Holiday Shindig then this Christmas Soiree Inspiration Shoot on Style Me Pretty is for you!
3. I love the idea of getting the girls together for a crafty afternoon of creating Holiday Wreaths as seen in this lovely shoot on Snippet & Ink – what a fab idea it is for a Bridal or Baby Shower! Of course the lady behind the lens is the inimitable Elizabeth Messina…..
4. I am loving punch and cocktails at the moment (so refreshing and easy to slurp) this Holiday Cocktail Ideas post on Wedding Chicks had some of the mouthwateringly yummy ingredients (Gingerbread Martini??…Peppermint Eggnog Milkshake anybody? And it looks as good as it sounds) with my pick being this Cranberry Spritzer…..
5. My oh my how I miss mid winter snowy Christmas (sorry NZ I love you dearly but….you just can’t top a white Christmas) all the rich holly berry reds and greens look so much more brighter and more beautiful in frosty cold air! Green Wedding Shoes Swedish Christmas Inspiration Shoot made my heart sing with holiday happiness, go take a peek….
I’m off for a glass of sherry – and to finish my Christmas shopping tomorrow!
Happy Weekend everyone,