Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons
Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons #45
Inspired by the fabulous little stores I found in my search for the best Winter Boutonieres, this weeks Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons features Etsy sellers and their perfect Wedding products….
1. First this gorgeous waxed orange blossom crown from Erica Elizabeth Designs. An accurate reproduction of a 1920s style worn by the elite a tradition not to be forgotten. With skillfully wrapped waxed cotton blossoms, plump Freshwater Pearls, Pyrite beads, and vintage raffia flowers…..
2. I love the idea of this everlasting milk & honey boutoniere or corsage from Faye Marie – made from all natural botanicals from Faye’s Family’s organic flower farm in California. Skeleton leaves provide a pretty delicate backdrop for a preserved white rose with dried craspedia and tallow berries. Finished with vintage ivory lace and a pearl headed corsage pin……
3. I adore this custom hand-painted Wedding Certificate from the First Snow, perfect for framing for the happy couple or hung as shown with this gorgeous silk satin ribbon in pale gold provided…..
4. Whatever your colour palette Red Ruby Rose will have a clutch for you – bright and beautiful, retro and stylish….. my pick would be this elegant golden leaf fronds embroidered linen clutch……
5. I still haven’t shaken my Bird Cake Topper obsession so unsurprisingly this truly one of a kind rustic horse shoe bird wedding cake topper made me smile…..
Happy weekend everyone!