Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons
Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons #44
I can’t believe how soon Christmas will be upon us?! Mr E and I have our first Christmas Party of the year tonight and I haven’t even started thinking about Christmas shopping yet – eek! Please tell me I am not the only one?? It seems to sneak up on me more and more each year….. In the world of weddings posts were dominated by Thanksgiving and Autumn and was bountiful in beauty!
1. I was so pleased to see the return of Postcards & Pretties last month and they certainly haven’t lost their knack for pretty inspiration boards! This week their Autumn Warmth Inspiration Board, infused with relaxed rustic goodness, is a must see for anyone planning a barn wedding…..
2. I love alternatives to the traditional wedding decor (they help to save a few pennies as well as create a unique look and feel) and so Love and Lavender’s Feather Inspiration post really tickled my fancy……
3. This styled shoot inspired by a modern speakeasy over on Ruffled, with touches of herringbone and days of yore at every turn (as well as the most incredible colour palette) made my knees a little weak!
4. I stumbled across this Somerset England real wedding, bringing me a little slice of home, months ago via the brilliant photographer Aaron Delesie and it instantly stole my heart! So imagine my joy when I saw it receiving the acclaim it deserves today on Style Me Pretty!
5. Opulent weddings may make my knees weak but elopements steal my heart! This 1960s Inspiration Shoot story on Green Wedding Shoes of a bride and groom who embraced the edgy rebel idea of an elopement while sticking to the tradition of coming home to their families for a Thanksgiving meal…..
Happy weekend everyone – I am off to start my Christmas shopping!