Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons
Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons #43
This week it has felt more like Autumn than Spring in Hawkes Bay and I have been loving all the Autumn Inspiration around the wedding world, particularly the shades of grey with the pops of colour!
1. Like this Persimmon and Grey Fall Wedding Inspiration Board from Snippet & Ink the perfect balance of rustic chic and sophistication!……
Snippet & Ink are now on Pinterest make sure you’re following!
2. And this Autumn Inspiration Shoot over on Magnolia Rouge, all the way from Germany and photographers Carmen & Ingo, – just wait until you see the Dessert Table!…..
3. I loved this post for the boys from the Southbound Bride showing it’s not just bridesmaids who can pull off the mis-matched trend……
4. Saja’s 2013 bridal collection, spotted on Wedding Chicks this week, is all about “celebrating our interpretation of feminine beauty: elegance, whimsy, subtlety, modernity and prettiness” I love their unique and super pretty necklines…..
5. Also featuring shades of grey this Canadian Barn Wedding on Green Wedding Shoes is just how I would have my vow renewal or wedding re-do – it is full of DIY details and personal touches……
What do you think of these shades of grey with a pop of colour? What would be your Autumn perfect palette??
Happy weekend everyone!