Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons
Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons #40
Despite a shaky start to the week weather wise I have decided Summer is here and so with Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons this week I have dived head first into the epitome of Summer weddings – the Beach Wedding!
1. Starting with a super cute nautical inspired engagement session from Style Me Pretty….
I love nautical, it is so timeless, bright – and not too feminine for the groom!
2. So carrying on the nautical beach theme, I adored this Nautical Chic Wedding Inspiration Shoot from Ruffled – including a tongue-in-cheek nod to “tying the knot” …..
And how tasty does that cake look??
3. Now of course no boho chic beach bride’s look could be complete without that sunkissed glow and Angela Renee over at Love My Way had all the hints on how to be a bronzed beauty….
4. Jax from Paper and Lace is right, Kelsey Genna‘s Verona (Jax’s dress of the week) is an absolute work of art – and would be perfect for a beach bound bride….
You can see all of Kelsey‘s beautiful debut bridal collection here on CVB and don’t forget if you live in Auckland her Trunk Show is next month!
5. Last but not least the post that inspired my Beach wedding obsession this week, this relaxed and fun filled Santa Cruz Beach Wedding B Schwartz Photography on Style Me Pretty…..
Any brides-to-be planning a beach wedding? Or inspired to have a beach wedding?
Happy weekend everyone!