Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons
Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons #4
After having such fun breaking my Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons rules last week, I decided to go all out this week and feature 5 Inspiration Boards….. rules be damned 🙂
1. I can’t believe it’s February already and Postcards & Pretties reminded me, with Valentine Confetti, that Valentines Day is just around the corner and we all know what that means….
……lots of new brides to be! 🙂
2. As a big fan of Kate Moss’s wedding (not so much the lady herself, but her wedding was divine) I was excited to come across this Inspiration Board from the Sydney Bride magazine, via Karen Willis Holmes‘s Blog
3. Magnolia Rouge have done it again with this refreshingly delicious Coral Crush Inspiration Board – I love the highlight and accent colours and the whimsical romance of the details…… gorgeous!
4. And one of my favourite bloggers Kristy Rice from Momental Designs has been doing it again with this beautifully soft Inspiration Board……
5. I was super excited to see one of my favourite blogs, Snippet & Ink, inspired idea of asking followers to collaborate on a Pinterest Board and I was even more excited to see the result – this divine Pale Paris Morning inspiration board……
Not to mention the 604 pins on Pinterest (enough to produce another 40 or so inspiration boards) I am SO tempted to borrow (I hate the word steal :-)) this idea myself……
After that inspiration feast, all that’s left to say is Happy Weekend everyone!