Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons
Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons #31
I have so loved catching up on all I missed on the wedding blogosphere for the 3 weeks I was away! With so many gorgeous posts I felt it only fair I dedicated a Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons to some of my favourites, my only problem was narrowing it down to 5!
1. This emotion filled elopement with a gypsy soul on Once Wed, captured by the inimitable Elizabeth Messina, absolutely made me go weak at the knees and my heart melt…..
And featuring a beautiful Claire Pettibone (who, have you heard by the way, is finally going to be stocked in Australia!!)
How gorgeous is the gypsy caravan, the flowers, their beautiful little boy…… it was in fact all so gorgeous that they had to split it into 2 posts, part II is as must see!
2. You know how I can’t resist a coloured wedding gown, especially one that sparkles as this Yarra Valley Wedding on Ruffled does…..
(and how cute are those ivory bridesmaids dresses – I love the switch of colour for the bride and ivory for the bridesmaids)
3. Magnolia Rouge did it again this time with ridiculously pretty pastel winter wedding inspiration board Bare Beauty…..
(with Spring seemingly just around the corner I am making the most of what remains of my favourite season with another Winter Inspiration Board)
4. These Formal Engagement photos on Polka Dot Bride grabbed me with their elegance….. I can’t wait to see the wedding photos!!
5. And last but not least, for some Spring Wedding Inspiration from Green Wedding Shoes with this exquisite Almond Orchard Wedding Inspiration Shoot…..
(with more Claire Pettibone – I know, I’m a woman obsessed)
Happy weekend everybody!
OTHER POSTS YOU MAY LOVE