Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons
Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons #28
Some people thought we were crazy when we announced we were getting married New Year’s Eve, but all I could think was what a way to start a New Year. And it seems we’re not the only ones (crazy or not) who for one reason or another have started their married life at the beginning of a new year!
1. Starting with this chic Australian New Years Wedding from Stewart Leishman on Style Me Pretty – everything about it oozes glamour …..
(the venue may look familiar from this very different but equally dreamy wedding)
2. I love the idea of a masquerade ball, so this lavish New Year’s Eve Masquerade Wedding in the woods on Green Wedding Shoes really caught my imagination….
3. The incredible love story behind this gorgeous New Years Eve Wedding on Ruffled reads like a Hollywood romance…..
4. Last year Wedding Chicks New Year’s Eve Wedding Ideas post for a dinner party elopement featured the prettiest palette of pale blues, with just the right amount of sparkle….
5. And what’s the only thing that could possibly be better or more romantic than a New Year’s Eve Wedding? Why, a surprise New Year’s Eve Wedding of course! Especially when it is as pretty as this one on Style Me Pretty…..
Take it from a New Year’s Eve bride, a NYE wedding is truly unforgettable (and a groom has no excuse for ever forgetting your anniversary! :-)) Is anyone tempted?? If you are, OMG I’m Getting Married had 10 great ideas for a New Year’s Eve Wedding.