Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons
Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons #27
There will always be something about your wedding dress designer – be it yourself, your Mum, off the rack or couture; you never forget where you got your dress or who created it. I tried on many beautiful dresses before I found my The One, but it was only Jenny Packham‘s Petra that made me feel, like me – but a unique and beautiful version of me. Whilst Jenny Packham is renowned for her glamorous, exquisitely embellished, Art Deco inspired wedding dresses, these weddings show how an individual bride’s style shines through!
1. This lovely tasmanian tented wedding on Ruffled with a Grecian goddess JP bride….
2. Or this Mexican Inspired wedding on Style Me Pretty with its beautiful bohemian bride….
3. Or how about a perfectly styled Gatsby Inspired bride – Jenny Packham perfection….
4. Or how about a touch of Jenny Packham glamour for a Rustic Barn wedding from Love My Dress….
5. Or a Woodland Wedding with an etheral Jenny Packham bride from Ruffled….
Jenny Packham and all her brides will always have a special place in my heart!