Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons
Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons #23
Another week gone, in a flash… good grief, today it is only 3 weeks until I go home to England and I have yet to finish a single post for whilst I am away! So, it seems this weekend I will mostly be spent on my laptop! How about everyone else? Anyone with a wedding this weekend? Many happy wedding weekend wishes, I hope everything is just as you imagined it would be! If there is anyone just starting out on the wedding planning process, I have just the Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons post for you – full to the brim with fabulous inspiration boards from the top wedding blogs around the world. So take a pew and have a peek 🙂
1. Magnolia Rouge followed up last week’s release of their 300 page 3rd issue of MAG Rouge with this rich yet summery Country Chic inspiration board…..
2. UK blog Bloved posted this beautiful, light & airy Blue Belles inspiration board….
3. For hints, tips and indispensable advice on how to plan a vintage or era chic wedding you must take a peek at new blog Plan Vintage, curated by wedding planner extraordinaire Bec of Weddingesque, who posted this dreamy Colour Me Vintage inspiration board in the prettiest of peach and mint palettes….
4. Snippet & Ink, (who introduced me to the wedding inspiration board and was my absolute lifeline when planning our wedding) also went with blue this week, with this summery Blue Gingham inspiration board….
5. And last but not least (they’re not the most followed brand for nothing you know!… although maybe one day CVBrides will catch them up :)) The Perfect Palette made me yearn for summer with their lovely Sunshine Soiree in shades of Yellow & Gray….
And a huge thank-you to The Huffington Post for naming Chic Vintage Brides as one of ’11 inspiring wedding Pinner to follow’! What an honour to be listed alongside wedding blogs such as Green Wedding Shoes, Style Me Pretty, Ruffled, Wedding Chicks and The Perfect Palette! Are you following CVB on Pinterest?
Have a fab weekend one and all!