Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons
Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons #21
Aren’t long weekends the most marvellous and this evening we have a whole 3 days of no work to look forward to! I for one can not wait, as after reaching 3,000 followers on Pinterest this week I am feeling more than a little inspired and enthused, so this weekend I am immersing myself in CVB. I have a couple of very exciting posts to work on, a new inspiration board plus a couple of new Pinterest boards, including one voted for by CVB fans on Facebook – if there’s a colour, era or theme you would like to see do let me know, before it’s too late!
1. Always on the look out for something new, unique and personal to create a truly unique wedding, I completely fell in love with the Vintage Inspired Wedding Posters, a take on the art of the 1930s and completely customisable. Take a look on Polka Dot Bride…..
2. Magnolia Rouge created this just gorgeous Seafoam and Navy Mood Board, with a hint of mid century retro chic. I love the vintage palette and splash of the bold, bright and modern….
3. Green Wedding Shoes dedicated a post to the perfect wedding flower, the Peony. Beautiful, fragrant and best of all DIYable it has everything any bride could be looking for…..
4. I could not resist this DIY NSW Wedding from Ruffled – the brides tea length dress and gorgeous hair accessory, not to mention the bouquet, stationery and dessert table, all in the dreamiest peach & coral with pops of teal.
5. And finally, a post most fitting for this weekend’s celebration, from Love My Dress….
Happy Queens Birthday weekend everybody!