Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons
Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons #22
Now officially Winter I love the cold, crisp mornings and evenings snuggled up with a hot chocolate. I can’t quite get used though, to the fact that the nights drawing in doesn’t mark the commencement of birthday and Christmas celebrations!
1. I don’t know if it’s a from the Royal Wedding last April, but I have quite the thing for crowns still and this super cute Grey Goddess wedding inspiration shoot on Style Me Pretty Australia, with dresses from Jennifer Gifford, is tres chic.
2. This image grabbed me when I came across it on Pinterest and I just had to see more – let me tell you now, the rest of the Wherehouse (actual place not a spelling mistake) wedding (also on Style Me Pretty) does not disappoint. The simply magnificent ceremony backdrop was handwritten by the Bride & Groom – such a labour of love, and I adore the hint of blue, especially the bride’s sash.
3. Now no bride’s attire is complete without a manicure and how sweet is the idea of matching it to the bridal bouquet? Thank-you Grey Likes Weddings for your Perfect Pairs!
4. A bit of time out with the girls, is I think, what every wedding stressed bride needs! I love the idea of a Bridesmaids brunch as seen on this inspiration shoot on Polka Dot Bride.
5. Oh and last but not least this Orchard Love Inspiration Board from a shoot from the third issue of MAG Rouge. There are 300, yes a whole 300!, pages of equally divine inspiration in the magazine, so do make the time to peruse and swoon this weekend!
Have a wonderful weekend everybody!