Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons
Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons #16
This week’s Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons has a real wedding theme – each one different, unique and breathtaking!
1. Starting with a bright and beautiful rainbow coloured wedding on Magnolia Rouge from Bayly & Moore – the photographers extraordinaire behind this incredible 1950s inspired Melbourne Wedding.
(with photography like that who needs the sun?)
2. From Ruffled an incredibly stylish and intimate Adelaide wedding with a blush coloured Jenny Packham gown, from one of my favourite photographers Jonathan Ong (he captured this unforgettable Lavender Farm Wedding)
I don’t know what I love more – her dress or her veil…..
3. I couldn’t resist another Jenny Packham dress, this time for a perfectly pretty London Wedding featured on 100 Layer Cake….
Isn’t the get away car amazing and the flowers and colour palette super romantic!
4. I have a thing for shoes and I ♥ this bride’s Mary Janes! Her Backyard Wedding in Salt Lake City, shared on Wedding Chicks, is absolutely brimming with loveliness……
5. And to finish, a snowy handmade wedding from my blog of the moment, Green Wedding Shoes
I adore the contrast of the sunny spring yellow against the snowy backdrop. Green Wedding Shoes followed this wedding with a gorgeous inspiration shoot too, well worth a peek.
Happy weekend everyone!
OTHER POSTS YOU MAY LOVE