Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons
Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons #14
You can probably tell I haven’t quite got back into the swing of things since my lovely Easter break with Mr E….. normal service will resume next week, I promise – it is quite simply impossible not to feel inspired after pulling together this week’s Snippet, Whispers & Ribbons!
1. Magnolia Rouge have done it again with this tasty Mocha & Rouge Inspiration Board and it’s not just the colour palette that had me drooling, I adore the details – the figs on the cheese and the cookies…. yum!
Oh and as if this wasn’t enough lusciousness, Kate then produced a fabulous Mocha Rouge Caramel style board…. I think an Autumn shopping trip may be in order!
2. I love this Handmade South African Wedding from Ruffled, it was the bride’s dress that first caught my eye, you know my love of long sleeves, and then I read it was made by her grand-mother!
3. Franky, my favourite blog ‘intern’, from Love My Dress (featured on this inspiration board in portrait 5) pondered a dilemma I am sure EVERY bride faces To Veil or Not to Veil and proved once and for all, to any brides having the same doubts as I did when I decided not, that yes you most definitely can still look like a ‘proper’ bride without a veil……
4. I have never been a pink girl but this Soft Pink Inspiration Shoot on Polka Dot Bride is just too pretty not to change my mind! Especially with the beautiful coloured bridal gowns from Jennifer Gifford Designs…..
5. As the nights draw in, leaves drop from the trees and we wait for that first glimpse of snow on the mountains to know a frost is surely around the corner, all I want to do of an evening is curl up with a hot coffee, chunk of chocolate and a good read. If you’re the same then look no further, I have your weekend sorted! Reverie launched their Spring 2012 online magazine Thursday and it is packed full of real weddings, flowers, inspiration and just more beauty than you can imagine…..You’re welcome 🙂
Happy weekend everyone!