Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons
Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons #10
It’s Friday (I can almost hear the chorus of woo hoos) and before breaking for a relaxing weekend with Mr E, it is time for me to share my pick of this week’s blog posts…..
1. I couldn’t start with anything other than one of the most luxuriously beautiful weddings ever to have graced the wide world of the wedding web! This Elizabeth Messina Malibu Wedding from Style Me Pretty – it is so gorgeous in fact that SMP even posted a Part II to fit in all the beauty! I suggest a seat before proceeding – the dress is seriously swoon-some!
If you love the lavish yet intimate, traditional yet stylish tenor of this wedding as much as I do then the How to Get the Look post is also a must read!
2. It is impossible not to fall in love with this Whimsical Encore Shoot by A Couple of Night Owls on Magnolia Rouge – from the photography, to the styling (I ♥ the palette), to the oh so sweet couple Amanda & Jeremy, it is simply delightful!
3. I am SO excited to share the fabulous Franky’s, aka Love Audrey, first post on Love My Dress and what a post it is! Not only does Franky have a funny and warm style of writing that brings a smile to your face and makes you feel as though you are a dear friend having a tete-a-tete rather than a stranger at a VDU, but she is also super STYL-ISH and has written such a creative post on an original topic – one I never considered when planning my own wedding but now I so wish I had! The going away outfit……
4. I couldn’t resist this elegant Citrus Faux Wedding Inspiration Shoot from Snippet & Ink – the classical white palette with fresh citrus highlights just had be mesmerised from the moment I set eyes on it…..
and I confess to having a little obsession with orchids!
5. To celebrate St Patrick’s Day, this Saturday, The Perfect Palette created this lush, and fantastically fresh, green Lucky in Love Inspiration Board……
On that note have a fab weekend peeps! 🙂