Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons
Snippets, Whispers and Ribbons #1
Feeling all inspired by a New Year, and following on from my new Chic Vintage Bride post on Wednesday, I have another new feature for CVB – Snippets, Whispers and Ribbons! During my weekly web wanderings I am always stumbling across images, weddings, ideas and bridal gowns that stop me in my tracks, and so this post of lovelies (bridal and otherwise) will be my way of sharing a few of them, with images from and links to some of my favourite blogs……
1. Starting with this exquisite French Lace Mood Board by inspiring New Zealand blog Magnolia Rouge, featuring the prettiest colour combination of Toile Francaise and burlap, actually managed to make me a little homesick for Europe!
2. The most perfect intimate Australian Garden Wedding that I stumbled across on Once Wed, via Knot News (how did I ever keep up with all my favourite blogs without Knot News?!) If you look at one real wedding today for inspiration, please let it be this one and soak up the romantic simplicity, the gorgeous venue, the incredibly stylish Bride & Groom and the just awe inspiring photos, from none other than Jonas Peterson……
3. Ok, so this one is a bit naughty because it actually falls into last week, but I just can’t resist sharing this post on Georges Lepape, the man responsible for the very first Vogue Cover, by one of my favourite non-bridal blogs Matou en Peluche
4. With my penchant for Coloured Bridal Gowns, I couldn’t resist this Oahu inspiration shoot on Style Me Pretty, by La Fleur Weddings and Simply Bloom Photography.
5. And finally, what do you get if you bring together one of the most beautiful bridal collections of 2012 (by the loveliest designer, Claire Pettibone) with possibly the greatest portrait and lifestyle photographer today? Well take a look at this “Beau Monde” by Elizabeth Messina, on e-magazine Wedding Nouveau……
And on that completely breathtaking note, it’s the start of the weekend – enjoy!