Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons
Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons #2
I am loving this new feature, the only problem is keeping to my self imposed limit of just 5!
1. There will be no apologies for featuring another post on the beautiful collaboration of Claire Pettibone with her Beau Monde collection and the exquisite photography of Elizabeth Messina, this time on Elizabeth’s divine blog Kiss The Groom….. I just can not get enough of it!
2. Knowing how I love a long sleeved wedding dress, what could be better than a sparkly sequin long sleeved wedding dress?
A sparkly sequin, long sleeved wedding dress on a stylish bride inspired by the 1940s! Stunn-ing!
3. The gorgeous Annabel from Love My Dress reminded me this year’s a Leap Year – come on ladies, anyone feeling plucky? (Oh and how cute are the vintage pictures in this post??)
I would love to hear of any 29th February engagements!
4. I get so excited when I see new, different and unique details in a wedding and it is SO simple but I adore the corsage + green velvet belt from this Handmade Farm Wedding on Green Wedding Shoes
It never fails to amaze me how small details can transform a look.
5. Snippet & Ink is one of my absolute favourite blogs, from real weddings to inspiration boards, they are a never ending source of inspiration to brides and wedding professionals. Can you believe Be My HoneyBee, so fresh and summery, is Inspiration Board number 546?!
What a fab way to end the week – happy weekend one and all!