Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons
Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons – Mum-to-be Brides
It’s Friday! That’s right, we’ve made it through another week and its nearly time to celebrate the start of the weekend with whatever Friday evening you have planned (mine will involve PJs, slippers, merlot and chocolate) Of course, there is just one thing I must do before my weekend can begin (and I can get cosy) and that is share my favourite five for this week. Today’s Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons was inspired by Hanna, the radiant bride in the first post, and is for any and all brides-to-be out there who are planning a wedding at the same time as preparing for by far the biggest adventure! 🙂 Personally I love seeing bumps at weddings (be it family, friends, bridesmaids or bride) it is beautiful and something to celebrate. So here are 5 Mum-to-Be brides that show you can be pregnant and radiantly stylish on your big day…..
1. Long lace sleeves for the lovely Hannah and her late Winter church wedding…..
2. Vera Wang (and why not!) for Kate who along with her hubby revealed the sex of their baby in the cutest way at the reception…..
Rodeo & Co. Photography via Wedding Chicks
3. Bride Danielle’s Caleche wedding dress is simply heavenly and her beaming smile couldn’t be any more adorable…..
Bentinmarcs Photography via Style Me Pretty
4. Stephanie, whose sister did her beautiful braided updo, looks just fabulous in her vintage gown and faux fur wrap…..
Therese Winberg Photography via Ruffled
5. Beautiful Nicole went with a relaxed bohemian vibe, including a flower crown, for her outdoor wedding…..
Kurt Boomer via Plum Tree Wedding
There’s something so special about your baby being at your wedding in this way. You can see more blooming Mum-to-Be Brides, showing how to rock a wedding frock at any stage of pregnancy, on Chic Vintage Brides Pinterest board!
Wishing you all the most fabulous weekend ,