Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons
We are seeing out the week how we started it, with some beautiful bridal braided updos! Did you see Monday’s post? It was brimming with 20 stunning bride-worthy braids that really got me wishing I was a little more clever and creative with my updos! (I have never mastered more than the simple ponytail) But after hunting high and low for some of the very best, and prettiest, braid tutorials, I have made something of a resolution to make 2014 the year I learn! Who’s going to join me?
1. Even I should be able to manage this romantic side braid with the brilliant tutorial by Bryce Covey on Once Wed…..
2. This DIY braid crown on Hair Romance may take a little longer but would be perfect for the beach….or prettied up with a hair vine for an evening out or flowers for a fresh and sweet wedding look…..
3. Emily from The Freckled Fox (she does some of the most amazing hair tutorials) makes this romantic boho lace braid updo look so easy! See how she does it over on Wonder Forest…..
4. This great tutorial by The Beauty Department mixes two of my favourite bridal looks! And a braid at the back is such an effective way of prettying up a simple ballerina bun…..
5. This Waterfall Braid byAlison Brislin on Once Wed might be more difficult than it looks, but it’s such a sweet style for the days when you feel like wearing your hair loose, that I’m going to have to give it a go…..
Right, I’m off to master the braid!
Have a fabulous weekend,