5 of the Most Gorgeous Winter Bridal Bouquets
It has been something of a bouquet themed week here on CVB – there was the DIY bouquet in Monday’s lovely vintage country chic wedding, the bouquet recipe on Tuesday (for the stunning floral arrangement from the Secret Garden inspired shoot I shared with you a couple of weeks ago); and then Wednesday’s Chic Vintage 1920s Bride carried the most incredible Edwardian bouquet! So it seems only fitting the theme should continue for this week’s Snippets, Whisper & Ribbons, today’s second post (I hope you didn’t miss the first – that is one competition not to be missed!) And so with Winter fast approaching for many of you, I have searched for and found five of the most gorgeous Winter bridal bouquets just perfect for the frosty season…..
1. A white bouquet looks as lovely in Winter as it does in Summer, and mixed with pretty blush pink, lush green and a hint of black it really pops – even against a snow white backdrop…..
2. Winter can make for a most romantic bouquet with lots of lovely foliage available to create texture and a beautiful sense of whimsy, like the wild red berries in this bouquet…..
Bouquet & Photography Clayton Austin
Isn’t it gorgeous? I love that it looks as though the bride could have picked it walking down a country lane on the way to the church.
3. Succulents make a wonderful, and wise (being available all year round), choice for a Winter wedding. They’re the perfect base for adding hints of colour to with Baby’s Breath, Viburnum Berries and a snippet of pretty coloured ribbon…..
4. Nothing says Winter like rich red and green, and adding shades of pink (yep pink!) just makes it all the more pretty…..
5. Add a touch of frost to your bouquet and floral arrangements with plants like Dusty Miller, Helichrysum and Brunia…..
…..they look stunning with any colour but I especially love the gold roses in this bouquet, don’t you?
So it seems Winter is the new Summer! And I think Winter bouquets are just as beautiful as their Summer counterparts don’t you?
Have a lovely weekend!