Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons
Fabulously Romantic Valentines Day Ideas
Hello lovelies and a big hip, hip hooray for it is Friday and nearly Pimms o’clock! With the weekend almost upon us, it is of course time for my weekly roundup post Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons; and with Valentines Day tomorrow it seems only fitting that this week’s be dedicated to the Saint of the most romantic day of the year. So here it is, packed full of five fabulous and fun things for you to create for your beloved, as well as ideas for how to celebrate in style!
1. Starting off with something sweet for your sweet! How good do these heart pie pops look?? And so easy I think even I might manage to make them!
2. Instead of a Valentines card, how about a Valentines paper fortune teller full of flirty messages? You’ll find a free printable for the one below here.
3. Nothing quite says love quite like a handmade gift, especially one that can be used and loved every day. This hand decorated Valentines mug is just perfect as it’s chic, sweet and super easy to create yourself!
4. If you’re still looking for the perfect Valentines Day date outfit, take a look at these gorgeous looks…..
5. And how about some glittery red lipstick for a seriously glamorous pout to complete your look…..
Oh and if your man springs a surprise Valentines proposal on you (or if you’re just still to set a date for the big day) here are 10 reasons why a Valentines Day wedding is an awesome idea – including my personal favourite, which is that it is the perfect excuse for indulging in a red velvet wedding cake!
For more Valentines posts and ideas take a peek here, here and here for the sweetest little Parisian love shoot. Oh and if you missed it, there are some more gorgeous DIY ideas in yesterday’s Valentines inspiration board.
Whatever you surprise your love with, have a wonderful Valentines Day and a fab weekend!