February 22, 2013
Last week’s Snippets, Whispers & Ribbons was one for the boys, this week it’s one for girls, the special ladies in any brides day – the bridesmaids. Now I really should have thought about it when I started this post, because limiting my selection to 5 was an almost impossible task, but here goes, my pick of some of my favourite bridesmaids dresses and looks…..
1. As evenings start to cool and leaves begin to turn it is impossible not to start thinking of Autumn and the bridesmaids from this Fort Worth Backyard Wedding in their rich fall colours are just Autumn perfection!
2. The super glam, sequin covered bridesmaids dresses are just a small part of what makes this garden party wedding truly unforgettable…..
3. Charming, chic and oh so cute it is easy to see why the polka dot dresses from Elysia & John’s lovely Winter Wedding by Jill Andrews shared here on Chic Vintage Brides are my most repinned bridesmaids dresses on Pinterest!
4. The Art Deco trend just gets stronger and stronger as we eagerly await Baz Luhrman’s Great Gatsby and I love how these bridesmaids dresses evoke the era without the hint of fancy dress about them…..
5. And I adore everything about these retro 1950s inspired bridesmaid‘s attire – from the little white gloves and matching sashes, to the patriotic colour palette (especially those fun red petticoats)
Aren’t they all gorgeous??….. oh so many lovely bridesmaids, if only you knew how long it took me to get to 5! So what do you think? Have I picked any of your faves? What look have you chosen for your maids on your big day??
Have a fabulous weekend everyone!